TS SBTET C14 Results: Telangana State Board of Technical Education and Training (TS SBTET) is going to announce C16S, C14, C09, C18, C16 Regular / Supply Exam Results for 1st year, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th Sem Exams through SBTET web portal in the last week of December 2019.
Semester exams were conducted during the months of October & November 2019. These results will be declared on Manabadi, schools9.com and vidyavision websites. All the students who are curious about the Semester results can check the results using the below links.
Manabadi TS SBTET C14 Results 2019
TS SBTET will announce the Diploma results for all Courses such as Biomedical Engineering, Industrial Electronic Engineering (EIE), TV and sound Engineering.
All the students who have appeared for the Diploma Semester exams can get their results from the official website of TS SBTET.
Coming to March/ April exam, the TS SBTET has recently announced the following results
- C16S Results on 11th August 2019
- C09, C14 results on 12th July 2019
- C16 results have declared on 1st June 2019 for 1st & 2nd year all Sem Exams
- The Diploma ER91 results of 1st, 2nd year were declared on 1st June 2019.
Procedure to Download TS SBTET Diploma Results:
Students are viable to check the results by just following the given steps. It is feasible to go through this procedure to download the results.
All the students who have appeared for the Diploma Semester (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th) exams can get their results here.
- Initially, students should go through the official page of TS SBTET i.e. sbtet.telangana.gov.in or ousbtet.net
- Check the examination results section on the homepage.
- Telangana SBTET Diploma Results 2019 link will be displayed.
- Then click on that click and enter the required information like Pin number etc.
- Finally, after entering all the details click on the “submit” button.
- Results will be displayed on the screen. Download it and take a printout of it.
- It will be used in the future.
Revaluation, ReCounting, Photocopy (PC)
Students who are willing to apply for Revaluation, Recounting can fill the application form. The application form will be available on www.ousbtet.net. Students should fill the application form and complete the fee payment through Debit card / Credit card / Net banking.
Students who fill the application form with invalid and incomplete details may face many obstacles in the future regarding the re-evaluation, re-counting. Students can also apply through the TS Online centers by paying user charges. And the students who applied for the Photocopy of the answer scripts will send to the address mentioned in the application form. Therefore, students must enter the address correctly to avoid hindrance in receiving the photocopy. Fee structures for Revaluation, recounting, and Photocopy is given below.
The application fee for the Recounting, Photocopy of the valued answer scripts, revaluation is Rs.400, Rs.700, Rs.3500 per Each Subject. The last date for applying to the Revaluation, recounting, Photocopy will be provided in the official site of TS SBTET.
Grades are allocated to the students based on their percentages in the exams i.e. Students who are Secured
- More than 84% in Basic English will be assigned A+ in that subject
- >=79% and <84% is considered as grade A
- >=70% and <79 will be considered as B+
- >= 60% and < 70% as B
- Students securing less than 35% are considered as fail.
|All Subjects||more than 84%||A+|
|>=79% and <84%||A|
|>=70% and <79||B+|
|>= 60% and < 70%||B|
|less than 35%||Fail|
Alternate Sites to Get SBTET Diploma results: