AP SBTET Diploma Results: Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) has released the Diploma C16, C09, C14, ER91 October/ November exam Results. AP SBTET had conducted these exams during the month of Oct / Nov of this year. Many aspirants had appeared for these exams.
The Exams were conducted at different centers and lakhs of students were attended. They all are now eagerly waiting for the results. All the applicants can check their results using the below-provided links.
Due to the heavy traffic on the server, you may experience technical issues. If you are not able to get the result in the first link, you can utilize the second link to get the result.
AP SBTET Diploma C14, C16, C09, ER91 Results:
The management of AP SBTET has organized Semester exams during the months of October and November.
The courses covered under this exam are C14, C16, C09, ER91.
The semester exams ( 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th & 7th Semester) for the above-mentioned courses were completed in the last week of November 2019.
Now the Board had declared all the results of Diploma Courses.
So, the Candidates can download the results using the above links.
Procedure to Get the Results:
Students belonging to the above-mentioned categories can get their results now. They should just follow the given procedure. It is viable to go through this process.
- Visit Andhra Pradesh SBTET’s main web portal here.
- A new page will be opened as shown in the below fig.
- Click the link displaying “AP SBTET Diploma Results-2019 (1st, 2nd and 3rd year Oct / Nov Exams)“.
- Click on that link, it will be navigated to the new page.
- Enter your roll number, date of birth, etc. Students should fill the details completely.
- Then click on the “Submit” button.
- Now you can see your results displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of it and keep it with you. It will be useful for future purposes.
[Also Read: TS SBTET Diploma C14, C16, C09, Results 2019-2020]
Re-Counting & Re-Verification:
Students who are willing to apply for Re-Verification and Re–Counting should follow the given procedure in the below section.
- Fee for Re-Counting is Rs.400/- per subject. It is applicable to all the theory subjects including the drawing subject.
- Photocopies of evaluated answer sheets will be provided by taking the fee of Rs.700/- per subject.
- The fee for Re-Verification is Rs.3500/- per subject. It is applicable to all the subjects including Drawing subjects.
After applying for any of the three (Re-Evaluation, Re-Counting, Photocopy) students should complete the fee payment online. The last date for paying is not yet declared by the AP SBTET.
Courses Covered under AP SBTET:
- Electronics & Communication engineering
- Garment technology
- Mechanical engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Petroleum engineering
- Automobile engineering
- Civil engineering
- Computer engineering
- Board notifies all the information about the results in their portal. So, students should frequently visit this portal to get updated.
- The final result is based on your theory marks, internal examination marks, and practical marks.
- Students should not think that the online results sheet as the original marks sheet.
- After releasing the results online, the board will issue an original mark sheet to the students.
- Students should collect the marks sheets and certificates from their respective institutions.
- Students must keep the login credentials handy for easy checking of the results.
- Students can apply for re-valuation, re-counting and photocopy only after the announcement of the results.
- They can also apply for supplementary exams by using the official portal of the AP SBTET.