AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets-2020: Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) has released the Hall Tickets for Intermediate 2nd Year for all branches (MPC, BiPC, MEC, CEC HEC).
For both 1st and 2nd year candidates, the examination will be conducted in the month of March 2020. So, the students who are going to appear in the Examination can download the hall tickets by using the below links.
This time the Board of Intermediate Education, AP providing the facility to download the Hall Tickets in two websites.
In order to overcome the difficulties due to the server and technical issues, BIEAP has taken this decision.
So, the candidates participating in Intermediate 1st & 2nd Year Examination can use the below links to download the Hall Tickets.
Download AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets-2020 at manabadi.co.in & bieap.gov.in
AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets-2020:
|Conducting Board||Board of Intermediate, AP (BIEAP)|
|Examination||Intermediate 2nd Year|
|Exam Dates for 2nd Year||05-03-2020 to 23-03-2020|
|How to Download Hall Tickets||Click Here|
|Instructions to the Candidate||Click Here|
|2nd Year Exam Time Table||Click Here|
Steps to Download AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket at manabadi.co.in:
Step 1: Visit the official website of manabadi or Click Here.
Step 2: A New Page will be opened as shown in the below image
Step 3: Enter the following details in the form.
- Registered Mobile Number
- Name of the City
- Your Group (MPC, BiPC, CEC, HEC, MEC)
Step 4: Click on Submit Button, Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Download the Hall Ticket & Take a Printout.
About Inter Examinations:
Every Year the Board of Intermediate conducts the final examinations for 1st and 2nd-year students. BIEAP has already announced the time table for Inter 1st and 2nd Year. The exams will be conducted on alternative days. Students pursuing MPC, BiPC, MEC, CEC, HEC will attend the examination. this year around 11.2 lakh students will be appearing for the exam including 1st & 2nd year.
Students can download the AP Intermediate 2nd Year Hall Tickets on the following websites.
So, if you experience any server issues or any other technical issues you can utilize the alternative site.
Sample Hall Ticket:
The below image shows you the sample structure of your 2nd-year hall ticket.
Your Hall Ticket Contains the following:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Candidate’s Mother Name
- Hall Ticket Number
- Date of the Examination & Timings
- Exam Center Name and Address
- Photograph of the Candidate
Instructions to the Candidate:
- The student must reach their examination center before 15 minutes.
- Carrying Hall Tickets is a must.
- The candidate will not be allowed to the examination center after 30 minutes of starting the exam.
- Mobile Phones, Books are not allowed in the examination center.
- All the students must follow the rules and guidelines designed by the Board of Intermediate team.
- Students must sign in the attendance sheet each day.
- The student should show their Hall Ticket/Admit Card to the invigilator if he/she asks.
- In case of breaking the guidelines listed, the invigilator may disallow you to write the examination.
- Students are not allowed to carry printed material or other electronic gadgets to the exam hall.
How to Download 2nd Year Hall Ticket at bieap.gov.in
Students can download the hall tickets in two websites i.e., manabadi.co.in & bieap.gov.in
Below we have explained how to download the AP Inter 2nd year hall ticket using bieap.gov.in (Official website of Board of Intermediate)
Step 1: Visit bieap.gov.in website here
Step 2: You can find the link with the text “AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Ticket Download“
Step 3: Click on the link, a new page will be opened
Step 4: Enter your Roll Number & Date of Birth
Step 5: Click on Submit Button, your Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
Step 6: Download the Hall Ticket and take a printout for further use.