AP Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets-2020 at https://bie.ap.gov.in/GetTheoryHallTicket.do : Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) has released Intermediate Hall Tickets for 1st-year candidates.
The Examination will be conducted in the month of March 2020. So, Candidates who are going to appear in the Examination can download the hall tickets by using the below links.
In this article, we have provided the links to download AP Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets.
Download AP Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets-2020 at manabadi.co.in & bieap.gov.in
AP Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets-2020:
|Board||Board of Intermediate, AP (BIEAP)|
|Examination||Intermediate 1st Year|
|Exam Dates for 1st Year||04-03-2020 to 21-03-2020|
|How to Download Hall Tickets||Click Here|
|1st Year Exam Time Table||Click Here|
Steps to Download AP Inter 1st Year Hall Tickets at manabadi.co.in
Step 1: Firstly Click Here to enter the Hall Tickets Download Page.
Step 2: A New Page will be opened as shown in the below image
Step 3: Enter the following details in the form.
- Registered Mobile Number
- Name of the City
- Your Group (MPC, BiPC, CEC, HEC, MEC)
Step 4: Click on Submit Button, Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Download the Hall Ticket & Take a Printout.
About the Examination:
Every Year the Board of Intermediate conducts the examinations for 1st and 2nd-year students. The exams will be conducted on alternative days. Students pursuing MPC, BiPC, MEC, CEC, HEC attend the examination.
This year around 11 lakh people will be appearing for the exam from 1st & 2nd year.
Students can download the AP Intermediate 1st Year Hall Tickets on two websites.
So, if you experience any server issues or any other technical issues, you can utilize the alternative site.
Sample Hall Ticket:
The below image shows you the sample structure of the 1st-year hall ticket.
Your Hall Ticket Contains the following:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Candidate’s Mother Name
- Hall Ticket Number
- Exam Center Name and Address
- Date of the Examination & Timings
- Photograph of the Candidate
Instructions to the Candidate:
- The student must reach their examination center before 15 minutes.
- Carrying Hall Tickets is a must.
- The candidate will not be allowed to the examination center after 30 minutes of starting the exam.
- Mobile Phones, Books are not allowed in the examination center.
- All the students must follow the rules and guidelines designed by the Board of Intermediate team.
- Students must sign in the attendance sheet each day.
- The student should show their Hall Ticket/Admit Card to the invigilator if he/she asks.
- In case of breaking the guidelines listed, the invigilator may disallow you to write the examination.
- Students are not allowed to carry printed material or other electronic gadgets to the exam hall.
How to Download AP Inter 1st Year Hall Ticket at bieap.gov.in
Students can download the hall tickets in two websites i.e., manabadi.co.in & bieap.gov.in
Below we have explained how to download the AP Inter 1st year hall ticket using bieap.gov.in (Official website of Board of Intermediate)
Step 1: Visit bieap.gov.in website here
Step 2: You can find the link with the text “AP Inter 1st Year Hall Ticket Download“
Step 3: Click on the link, a new page will be opened
Step 4: Enter your Roll Number & Date of Birth
Step 5: Click on Submit Button, your Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
Step 6: Download the Hall Ticket and take a printout for further use.